[cmake-developers] Appx generator for CPack?

Ryan Saunders jediry01 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 18:43:48 EDT 2016

Hi CMake people!
I notice that there is no CPack generator for Microsoft's .appx package format. I would like there to be. It seems pretty straightforward to do...basically just get all the files into the right directory structure (similarly to the archive generators, I think), and then call out to Visual Studio's MakeAppx.exe to create the package.
Two questions:1. Is anyone already working on this? If not, then I'll attempt it.2. Am I missing anything? Any "gotchas" I should worry about?
Ryan