[cmake-developers] [Patch 5/5] Improved WIX support

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Fri Aug 12 05:50:38 EDT 2016

The intention was to be able to add custom components that are added as extra .wxs source files to certain features. If there are more convenient ways to do this I will be happy to change the implementation or adapt my WIX project. But so far this seemed to be a very easy and intuitive solution: the additional component references are added in the same place where all other component references are added as well.

Michael