[cmake-developers] QtAutogen 3.6.0 directory nesting overflow patch

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 13:33:42 EDT 2016

On 08/10/2016 06:15 AM, Sebastian Holtermann wrote:
> These patches change the private abstract interface of cmCryptoHash to
> return std::vector<unsigned char> instead of std::string.
> Conversion to std::string is handled by a static public method.

Nice.  I've added this to the topic, now merged for testing here:

 Merge topic 'autogen-same-name' into next
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=df237068

Now all this topic is missing is an update to the documentation
to explain the behavior w.r.t. duplicate file names versus the
symbol names.