[cmake-developers] Email feed for new CMake bugs

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 16:17:44 EDT 2016

On 08/09/2016 03:46 PM, Gregor Jasny via cmake-developers wrote:
> in the past (with Mantis) I found it quite helpful to see new bugs
> posted here on this mailing list. Is it planned to restore that
> functionality?

Not currently.  GitLab has notification settings you can use to
"Watch" a project, though then you will get all updates about
everything instead of just new issues.  It is like subscribing
to another list that gets all updates about the project.

GitLab notifications do not distinguish new issues/MRs from
updates on existing ones.  Implementing such a feed may require
webhooks that send the notifications, or modification to GitLab.