[cmake-developers] Integration of clang-tidy

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Apr 27 09:10:27 EDT 2016

On 04/26/2016 05:32 PM, Daniel Pfeifer wrote:
> This is a follow up patch:

Thanks.

> -        tidy_cmd.insert(tidy_cmd.end(), orig_cmd.begin()+1, orig_cmd.end());
> +        tidy_cmd.insert(tidy_cmd.end(), orig_cmd.begin(), orig_cmd.end());

What is the purpose of this hunk?  Does clang-tidy expect to be
given the full compiler command line including "cc"?  This does
not look related to the change described in the commit message.

I've applied the change without that hunk:

 Clang-Tidy: copy stdout to sterr; ignore original stderr
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=04d74a7f