[cmake-developers] Fix for re-running FindPythonLibs with multiple configurations

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 1 13:20:35 EDT 2016

On 03/31/2016 10:31 PM, Richard Christie wrote:
> So I've attached an improved fix, which is much simpler:
> it determines whether PYTHON_LIBRARY is a list and extracts
> the optimized library out of it.

Thanks.  Please try this code instead:

    # If we ran before and reported multiple configurations then PYTHON_LIBRARY
    # is a list "optimized;PYTHON_LIBRARY;debug;PYTHON_LIBRARY_DEBUG".  Extract
    # the original value so we can re-construct the list properly later.
    if(";${PYTHON_LIBRARY};" MATCHES ";optimized;([^;]+);")
      set(PYTHON_LIBRARY "${CMAKE_MATCH_1}")
    endif()