[cmake-developers] Add command line options for deprecation message control

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Sep 24 10:25:18 EDT 2015

On 09/22/2015 08:53 AM, Brad King wrote:
> In this case we have a bug in a new feature that was
> introduced in post-3.3 development so we need to either fix it or
> remove the offending parts of the new features before Oct 1 for 3.4.

In preparation for the 3.4 freeze I've added a topic to revert
the entire change:

 Revert topic 'cmake-W-options' (#15747)
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=81739e92

Currently it is in 'next' for testing.  I will merge to 'master'
before 3.4 if the regression cannot otherwise be fixed by then.