[cmake-developers] Generator expressions for install destination

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Sep 22 16:27:14 EDT 2015

On 09/22/2015 04:00 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> This is going in the wrong direction.
>  (Merge topic 'generators-use-cmLocalGenerator', 2015-08-24)
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=9135e370
[snip]
> The patch from Robert should not undo that effort, so the branch
> should be reverted from next and not merged to master.

Thanks, Steve.  I suspected this which is why I called your attention
to this review.  Reverted.

Robert, this feature is going to have to wait until post-3.4 development
opens so it can be based on Steve's refactoring work.  I suspect it will
be easier to implement after that refactoring anyway.  Sorry this trouble
was not identified earlier in review.