[cmake-developers] CMake user-provided manifest files

James Johnston JamesJ at motionview3d.com
Tue Sep 15 12:01:22 EDT 2015

user-
> specified manifest files?  If not then there is no reason to make the
manifest
> file location public.

I can't think of anything like that.  The only reason I was using the
undocumented linker-generated manifest location was to merge it with my own
manifest using mt.exe.  So I agree, I can't think of a reason the location
needs to be publicly documented/available if CMake can cleanly handle
user-provided manifests to merge.

Best regards,

James Johnston