[cmake-developers] Fwd: [Development] [ANNOUNCE] DaD's House! (Beta)

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Thu Sep 10 09:19:05 EDT 2015

10.09.2015, 16:06, "Curtis Mitch" <mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com>:
>  What is it, really?
>
>  Personally I read the email and had no idea, and it didn't make me want to follow the link to find out.

By clicking on the link, you will be able to get the installer is the same as the QtSDK and a few clicks
to get the binaries, libraries linking and headers of any of the participating modules.

This is a quick start for the development of the project on the basis of submitted modules:

* Curses
* ZLib
* LibPNG
* Jpeg
* Libxml2
* LibTIFF
* Perl
* OpenSSL
* LibSSH2
* cURL
* PCRE
* PROJ
* Expat
* FreeType
* SQLite
* GEOS
* GDAL
* Boost
* Qt
* QtIFW
* CMake
* KDSoap
* OSG
* osgEarth
* osgQtQuick
* PostgreSQL
* The Apache.Apr
* The Apache.AprUtil
* The Apache.Httpd
* Protobuf
* gRPC
* MapServer

Now this is only for Windows (MSVC2013) but can be extended.

There is a notion of stability, as in Debian: stable, testing, unstable.

Stable modules were assembled about a year ago.
Testing is very fresh.
Unstable installers can now not be considered.

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov