[cmake-developers] New Nightly Build Server

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Mon Sep 7 22:36:58 EDT 2015

I setup a new server to run the nightly ctest test suite. It's named "builder.asi" and should be more reliable than "glv.asi" and also run the GHSMulti tests.

Even though the systems, compilers, and CMake variables are nearly identical, there are some differences between the two servers. Since the builder.asi server runs as an administrator, it has some issues running the VSMidl test. It resolved the "USERPROFILE" environment variable as a path in system32, which I assumed caused some writing issues. I set the "CTEST_REAL_HOME" environment variable to the CTEST_DASHBOARD_ROOT CMake variable and now it passes. Also, there are two test case fewer in builder.asi than glv.asi.

Geoffrey Viola
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.