[cmake-developers] Introduction and volunteering for the Matlab package

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Mar 17 11:25:56 EDT 2015

On 03/16/2015 05:58 PM, Raffi Enficiaud wrote:
> Le 12/03/15 21:00, Brad King a écrit :
>> I will squash all this together once everything is done.
>> For now please base further work on commit 3743aa11.
>> We'll see how this does on the nightly testing!
>
> A test is failing on win32 but I to not think it is due to the FindMatlab:

That was a new test that failed on many machines its first day.
It has now been resolved.

> What other changes are needed?

Nothing right now!  I've squashed this all into one commit:

 FindMatlab: Rewrite module and provide a usage API
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=49c8dcf7

and merged to 'master' for inclusion in 3.3.

Thanks for all your work on this and persistence with following up
on feedback.  This is a huge improvement over the previous FindMatlab
module.