[cmake-developers] Setting unexposed Visual Studio properties from CMake?

Robert Goulet Robert.Goulet at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 16 10:28:08 EDT 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to set unexposed Visual Studio properties from CMake? In XCode generator, we have XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_<an-attribute>. What about Visual Studio? The reason we need this is because we are trying to set project properties of the Nsight Tegra Android generator that are not exposed to CMake. Exposing every single Nsight Tegra build options to CMake is a big job, and perhaps a similar option like XCode would be beneficial to other generators as well.

If it's not available, how difficult would it be to add this feature?

Thanks!

-Robert Goulet