[cmake-developers] Adding Swift support to CMake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 29 14:43:34 EDT 2015

On 06/25/2015 09:24 AM, Eric Wing wrote:
> I pushed up a couple of repos for everybody to try.

Thanks.  From that I was able to make some progress with getting
CMakeDetermineSwiftCompiler to work.

I've made two tweaks to CMakeDetermineCompilerId to make it easier to
use from a new CMakeDetermineSwiftCompiler module:

 CMakeDetermineCompilerId: Simplify src reference in IDE projects
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=8306108f

 CMakeDetermineCompilerId: Use per-language regex to match Xcode compiler tool
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=6452291c

Once these changes test cleanly on nightly builds I will look at
the rest of the changes for basic Swift + Xcode.