[cmake-developers] astyle cofiguration for CMake coding?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 22 09:42:36 EDT 2015

On 06/22/2015 03:36 AM, Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP wrote:
> Directions where I can find a complete set of rules how the
> code should be formatted would also suffice.

We don't have it formally documented anywhere.  Basics:

* 79 columns or less (only one that is enforced with a test)
* indent with 2 spaces, no tabs
* opening '{' gets its own line and aligns with inner code
* CamelCase names for class members
* this->Member for references to class members

Generally just try to match style of surrounding code.