[cmake-developers] Problems when creating config files and add_dependencies

Roman Wüger roman.wueger at gmx.at
Sat Jun 20 04:10:21 EDT 2015

Hello Brad,

but the problem with this command is, that for multi configuration environments (e.g. Visual Studio), it requires $<CONFIG> in the filename which then creates 4 header files. One for each configuration.

Maybe I didn't understand something, but after that I also need to call configure_file to resolve the rest of the CMake variables.

After the 4 header files are generated, which one should I include in the unit test for example?

Do you understand the problem?

Thanks
Roman