[cmake-developers] Supporting versioned wx-config in FindwxWidgets.cmake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 8 09:19:28 EDT 2015

On 06/06/2015 01:41 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> -    find_program(wxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE wx-config
> +    find_program(wxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE wx-config wx-config-3.0

For reference, this was from upstreaming a Fedora patch:

 http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15540

> wx-config wx-config-3.0
>
> be changed to
>
> wx-config-3.0 wx-config-2.9 wx-config-2.8 wx-config

As discussed in the above-lined issue we need the unversioned name
first because someone could have a custom-built version earlier in
their PATH and that should be found first.

I've added the 2.9 and 2.8 versioned names here:

 FindwxWidgets: Fix find_program call for versioned names
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=2c969743