[cmake-developers] Linked library paths

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Jul 30 11:59:50 EDT 2015

Hi,
I need to get the linked libraries of a target. I was moving the code
away from get_target_property to generator expressions that should get
into a generated file, although I haven't managed yet.

Is there any possibility to do that already?

I've been thinking of adding something like a map function, so we can
turn the target name we get from INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES into a path,
using the LOCATION property. Would that make sense?

Otherwise, is it possible to properly get a function called right
before cmake generation?

Thanks,
Aleix