[cmake-developers] malware?

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Fri Jul 24 11:40:09 EDT 2015

Hi David,

I just checked the cmake.org download and was able to verify the following:

cmake-3.2.3-Darwin-x86_64.dmg - 27949121 Bytes - MD5
97c26048e9b3e242951bb5b1ff88da9e
cmake-3.3.0-Darwin-x86_64.dmg - 22628082 Bytes - MD5
232ae38586f3e6b665f9b7ac281167a0

I checked from both inside and outside Kitware's network as to verify
internal and external were the same.  Are these the same for the files you
downloaded from cmake.org?  Can you try to download from a different
machine to verify it's not a local problem?

Thanks

- Chuck