[cmake-developers] malware?

David Powell d2gp at telus.net
Fri Jul 24 01:04:20 EDT 2015

hi

I downloaded cmake an hour ago from cmake.org <http://cmake.org/> and found myself with an unwanted piece of software called “advanced mac cleaner”, an app that was hard to get rid of. I’m not certain it came from your site but it happened at the same time and I can’t think of any other explanation..  The download file from cmake.org <http://cmake.org/> (supposedly the latest stable dmg for mac) was much bigger (30MB) than the cmake file I subsequently downloaded from github.