[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015657]: cmTarget::GetOutputInfo called for mytarget which has type UTILITY (CMake Internal Error)

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Tue Jul 21 07:16:36 EDT 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Erik Sjölund
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15657
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2015-07-21 07:16 EDT
I was experimenting with exporting. I don't know if the content
of the CMakeLists.txt makes sense but CMake told me to report a bug:
"CMake Internal Error (please report a bug)"

Here is the content of the CMakeLists.txt file:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.3)
add_custom_command(OUTPUT empty.txt COMMAND touch empty.txt)
add_custom_target(mytarget DEPENDS empty.txt)
export(TARGETS mytarget FILE export.cmake)

Steps to Reproduce:
The shell terminal session is attached as a file (terminal-output.txt).

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change