[cmake-developers] [PREVIEW] Meet CMake components-based cross-platform GUI installer

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Fri Jul 10 04:12:51 EDT 2015

Meet fresh CMake 3.3.20150710 from branch 'master'!

08.07.2015, 22:42, "Konstantin Podsvirov" <konstantin at podsvirov.pro>:
> All kind time of day!
>
> This is not the official installer, but who might someday become.
>
> Straight to the point - here online installers
>
> Debian 8:
>
> http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-amd64-online.run
>
> Windows 7:
>
> http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win64-online.exe
>
> If you have them before, you can just be updated from "cmake-maintenance".
>
> Version for 32 bit will update the other day.

Two installer builded in Debian 8:

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-i386-online.run

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-amd64-online.run

And two installer builded in Windows 7:

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win32-online.exe

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win64-online.exe

The other day we introduced and tested a small hotfix for CPack IFW generator.
Changes in branch master and should soon get into the next release.

If some kind person can build installer under MacOS it will be possible to please
and lovers of apples.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov