[cmake-developers] A policy for Policies

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 14:11:44 EDT 2015

Interesting. So, sort of, but not really. At least not explicitly.

I'm still interested in seeing an example commit (even if it's only
theoretical and will never actually be merged in) whose explicit
purpose is removing the OLD behavior of a single policy. (Is there
such a commit which removed the OLD behavior of CMP0010, or is it too
entwined in the parser improvement commits from the 3.1 release cycle
as to be easily identifiable as a concise diff?)

Weird are the things interesting to geeks, right?

Thx,
David C.