[cmake-developers] CFLAGS merged during CMake process

Sriram Rajan sriram.r at vit.in
Sat Jan 31 06:04:59 EST 2015

I observed that Cflags were corrupted during the cmake
I am working on a simple libxml example code from http://www.xmlsoft.org/examples/xpath2.c (http://www.xmlsoft.org/examples/xpath2.c). For some reason, my current working directory is prepended without a space ' '.
     CMakeFiles/nmapWrapper.dir/flags.make:C_FLAGS = -I/Users/sriram/xmlparse/-I/Appl...
Removing this from the flags results in a successfull compilation:
$ cc -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/libxml2 `xml2-config --libs` xpath2.c -o xpath2
Thanks,
Sriram