[cmake-developers] Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Wed Jan 28 22:51:05 EST 2015

>* The hunk in Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake is now just a
>  whitespace change, so please drop it.

It's removed

>* Please ensure C++ sources do not have lines exceeding 79 columns.
>
>* Please avoid trailing whitespace on source lines.

ClangFormat with llvm configuration was run to clean some of the files up.

>Next we need to add tests.  Since CMake won't build with this generator we need to add tests using the generator as part of the test suite when the needed tools are available.  Look in >Tests/CMakeLists.txt for uses of add_test_VSWinStorePhone as an example of how this is done for another target platform.
>You can either add a new test directory with dedicated code covering capabilities of the generator, or re-use some of the existing tests to see if they build under the new generator, or >both.

I added 2 tests. They are named "GhsMulti.arm_integrity_simarm" and "GhsMulti.arm64_integrity_simarm."

>Once you get tests working, please look at submitting an experimental build to our dashboard and posting a link to it.
>You can do that from the build tree of CMake with
>
> ctest -C Debug -D Experimental
>
>(or with whatever configuration you built locally).

I submitted some builds. Here's a link https://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3671841.
I'm not sure why 9 fail. Also, the tests that I added don't show up, but I can see them in the Test.xml document.

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com

On 11/17/2014 05:16 PM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> I made some changes and rebased on the trunk.

Thanks.  Here are a few minor comments:

[...]

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.