[cmake-developers] Setting additional compile flags to .hlsl files?

Robert Goulet Robert.Goulet at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 28 10:06:51 EST 2015

Awesome, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad King [mailto:brad.king at kitware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 9:32 AM
To: Robert Goulet
Cc: cmake-developers at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [cmake-developers] Setting additional compile flags to .hlsl files?

On 01/27/2015 01:31 PM, Brad King wrote:
> On 01/27/2015 01:22 PM, Robert Goulet wrote:
>> If the flag would be wrong, compilation would fail.
>
> What if the flag is not added at all because the property is ignored?
> The test needs to be something that would fail without this change.

I revised the test to add preprocessor definitions as flags and check for them in the .hlsl sources.  I also fixed the /Fh flag value to be quoted to work with a space in the path.

Revised commit:

 VS: Add source file property to set extra hlsl shader flags
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=4775c901