[cmake-developers] Introduction and volunteering for the Matlab package

Raffi Enficiaud raffi.enficiaud at free.fr
Thu Jan 22 10:13:47 EST 2015

Hi,

I added a section "known problems" in the documentation and removed the REDUCE_VISIBILITY option. I am keeping the hidden symbols of the compiled MEX file as it appears to be something properly supported. This behaviour is also documented.

I moved the test for bad configuration under RunCMake with appropriate error message and return code.

How do we proceed next?

Best,
Raffi Enficiaud