[cmake-developers] Cmake 2.8.8 --> can't find curses.h

Sharath Prasad prasad.sharath at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:57:32 EST 2015

Hello.

I am trying to use a specific version of cmake (v2.8.8). I also need ccmake
(v2.8.8). I located the folders uploaded for this release. I plan to use it
on ubuntu. I downloaded cmake folders and extracted all the folders related
to Linux. However, only one folder has options to build from scratch. Other
folders have binaries that do not run on my machine.

The folder that compiles from scratch cannot locate CURSES or NCURSES and
has trouble locating curses.h

So ccmake does not work. If I install ccmake, it updates to the latest
version 2.8.12 or so.

I need v2.8.8 specifically, Can you help?

Thanks,
Sharath