[cmake-developers] Which binaries should be required in FindLATEX?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 12 09:18:04 EST 2015

On 1/10/2015 4:03 PM, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> The link does not work and I couldn't find the commit in next. Can you
> double check whether you pushed it?

Oops, thanks.  I pushed it to our staging repo but never merged
to 'next'.  Done now, along with the below.

> Additionally I attached patches to add more LaTeX-related component we
> should test. This includes Biber (BibTeX replacement), xindy (makeindex
> replacement), pdftops, htlatex (compiler to HTML), XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.

Applied, thanks:

 FindLATEX: Add components PDFtoPS and HTLATEX
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=222ee2c0

 FindLATEX: Add components Biber and xindy
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=c32f6919

 FindLATEX: Add components for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=89e08de8