[cmake-developers] Greetings!

Yong Piao y.piao.us at ieee.org
Thu Jan 1 09:09:13 EST 2015

Hi everyone-

My name is Frank, I am a graduating college student. I have been enjoying
CMake for a bit more than a year and I think I am finally confident to
start contributing!

Recently I have been working on Purify
<https://github.com/piaoasd123/PurifySampleProject>, an auto build toolkit
I developed with CMake. It is a relatively new project but my friends and I
have been using it consistently for Visual Studio based C++ projects. Be
sure to check it out!

I also have an idea for the existing FindGit module. I came across this
idea because I am currently using batch script to locate the portable Git
contained in GitHub for Windows and have found it working very
consistently. I think it would be great to add this functionality for those
who exclusively use GitHub.

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,
Frank