[cmake-developers] RFC: CMake precompiled header support and custom compiler based implementation

Amine Khaldi amine.khaldi at reactos.org
Sat Feb 28 14:16:22 EST 2015

Hi Adam,

First of all thank you for working on PCH support, it's something we greatly appreciate at ReactOS, even though right now we're using Peter Kümmel's solution. It didn't make it upstream but it's working nicely for us for quite a while.

Does your solution support Ninja generator? I ask because any existing solution based on upstream CMake won't work with the Ninja generator. Peter's solution is the only existing solution we know about.

Does your solution support C source files/targets? you mentioned "meta C++ compiler" so it seems to be C++ centric IIUC.

Regards,
Amine.