[cmake-developers] KWSys patches

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Feb 25 10:21:12 EST 2015

On 02/23/2015 12:55 PM, Brad King wrote:
> On 02/21/2015 04:33 PM, Domen Vrankar wrote:
>> Attached are patches with fixed patch 3.
>
> Thanks.  I'll start with the SystemTools change which I've split
> out into its own commit and pushed here:
>
>  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19304/

That one is now in KWSys 'master'.  Next I've taken the two
cleanup changes:

 http://review.source.kitware.com/19315
 http://review.source.kitware.com/19316

For the other two changes, please refactor things to avoid
use of function-local classes.  They will likely not work
on the older compilers KWSys supports.

Also, please use the coding style of "this->Member" when
referencing class members from method code.