[cmake-developers] [vc12/idl] output directory problem

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 11:36:38 EST 2015

If this change fixes the problem... then the problem must be that the
midl tool is being run from the wrong directory when it fails. Or that
midl is being run at the same time for two different projects both
trying to write output into the same directory simultaneously? (But
wouldn't this latter one *still* be a problem with this fix....?)

I hate mysteries.