[cmake-developers] FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Feb 23 12:52:08 EST 2015

On 02/23/2015 11:44 AM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> I added "set(ENV{PATH})" to clear my path

Good, I'm glad that helped.  However, I'm surprised a completely empty path
works.  Typically I at least include the Windows system directories:

 set(ENV{PATH} "c:\\Windows\\system32;c:\\Windows")

Please also add:

 set(dashboard_cache "
 CMake_TEST_GreenHillsMULTI:BOOL=ON
 ")

to the nightly script so that the tests will run once we integrate
them into 'next' for testing.

> My nightly build passes 50% of the time.

Many of our nightly test machines have sporadic failures of a few
tests due to locally transient conditions or races in the native
tools.  We've learned to tolerate them.  Don't worry about those.