[cmake-developers] Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Fri Feb 20 10:55:50 EST 2015

You're right. For some reason it is not timing out. It just takes a really long time. I wonder if my path is long. That test takes an order of magnitude longer on my machine than the rest: https://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=1&name=CMake.GetPrerequisites&date=2015-02-19.

> Please add to your dashboard scripts a line like:
>
> set(ENV{PATH} ...)
>
> to set a path without python in it for running this dashboard.
>> Also, I haven't debugged the warnings in the Build row yet.
>
> That may be due to the lack of a fresh build tree:
>
> #CTEST_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})

I'll give it a try this weekend.

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com