[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015411]: Toolset is not updated/loaded correctly in CMake GUI

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Thu Feb 19 03:41:31 EST 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Bryn Lloyd
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15411
Category:                   (No Category)
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2015-02-19 03:41 EST
Last Modified:              2015-02-19 03:41 EST
Switching projects (build dirs) using different toolset in CMake GUI changes the
toolset of the second project.

Steps to Reproduce:
We use the CMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET option (or -T from command line).
For one project we use the intel compiler toolset with a Visual Studio 2012
generator, for others we don't specify the toolset.

When we switch from the project WITH an intel compiler toolset to another
project in the CMake GUI, e.g. by selecting a different build folder, the second
project suddenly also uses the intel compiler toolset.

It seems like CMake GUI has some global variable which is not updated when

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change