[cmake-developers] Introduction and volunteering for the Matlab package

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Feb 17 10:16:16 EST 2015

On 02/13/2015 10:57 AM, Brad King wrote:
> I had to add two commits to the topic to fix some continuous
> testing failures:
>
> Please rebase further work on commit 5e91eb43.  I will squash
> all this together later before merging to 'master'.

After a few more fixes for other nightly testing failures I
squashed all the changes into:

 FindMatlab: Rewrite module and provide a usage API
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=9d414ca2

On your nightly submissions all the tests are passing on Windows.
However, all FindMatlab-related tests fail on the other platforms.
I've reverted the whole topic from 'next' for now until you have
time to address these failures.  Please base further patches on
commit 9d414ca2.