[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015402]: Add localization to CPack Bundle generator

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Feb 11 16:36:44 EST 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Jason Erb
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15402
Category:                   CPack
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2015-02-11 16:36 EST
Last Modified:              2015-02-11 16:36 EST
1. Allow licenses in multiple languages to be added, causing the SLA dialog to
show the language selector (whereby the license and all text in the dialog are
shown in the selected language). Currently, only English is supported
(hard-coded), and I need to hack this by setting CPACK_COMMAND_REZ to a script
that replaces sla.r with my own.
2. Allow the name of the Applications alias to be specified via a CPACK
variable. In order to name this " " (which is language-agnostic), I need to hack
this by setting CPACK_COMMAND_HDIUTIL to a script that, if creating, renames the
Application alias.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change