[cmake-developers] New module: CheckFortranCompilerFlag.cmake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Feb 5 11:23:06 EST 2015

On 02/04/2015 08:21 AM, Nicolas Bock wrote:
> I have modified the patch and added error messages for NAG and PGI
> compilers. I have also fixed the FAIL_REGEX in the module itself to
> read "not for Fortran" instead of "... for C".

Thanks.  I've drafted commits to add the module and a test case:

 CheckFortranCompilerFlag: Add module to check Fortran flag existence
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=393a45e2

 CheckFortranCompilerFlag: Add test case
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=54e900ab

It was too late in the 3.2 preparation process to add this, so the
commits are based on post-3.2 development.  This will give us more
time to get the module tested everywhere and to get feedback from
early adopters that build from source or use nightly binaries.