[cmake-developers] parallel install of different cmake versions

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Dec 11 18:42:05 EST 2015

For Fedora EPEL we often end up packaging newer versions of cmake as cmakeXY
(e.g. cmake34) that can be installed in parallel with the system cmake.  This
is a fairly invasive process.  I'm attaching the current patch I'm working on
for this.  Is there any interest in cmake itself for supporting this kind of
thing?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com