[cmake-developers] Add command line options for deprecation message control

Michael Scott michael.scott250 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:13:25 EST 2015

Hi Brad,

Here are a couple of patches for adding in support for controlling the
suppression of deprecated warning messages, in the cmake-gui. Let me
know if there's any issues with the changes.

The first patch adds a new dialog window to control the suppression of
developer and deprecated warning messages, the old single checkbox in
the options menu is then replaced by this dialog. The dialog window uses
the get/set suppression methods in the cmake class, which is based on
the state of the cache, so I believe this should fulfil the intention
that the options are loaded from the current state of the cache.

The second patch just removes some duplicate code for setting the cache
variables for the suppression of warning messages.

Cheers,
Michael