[cmake-developers] Fw: Please comment on ios-universal topic

Bartosz Kosiorek Bartosz.Kosiorek at tomtom.com
Wed Dec 2 07:44:31 EST 2015

Hi.

Currently we already support similar target properties:
- INSTALL_NAME_DIR
- INSTALL_RPATH
- INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH

It will be great to follow the same name convention.

Because this new property is only applicable for INSTALL step, I would like to propose to rename property name to INSTALL_IOS_UNIVERSAL_LIBS.

What do you think about that idea?