[cmake-developers] nvidia nsight tegra set vcxproj properties (Ant Build) in cmake file

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 31 13:12:37 EDT 2015

On 08/31/2015 11:16 AM, Mikhail Filimonov wrote:
> It looks that an error ‘ld.bfd.exe: cannot find -l-Wl,-Bdynamic’
>
> was introduced by
>
> commit 675ef165f213a6db1f9d0dfbebf6a0afc5469494

I discovered that problem in unrelated work last week and had prepared
a commit to revert it.  Chuck and I were debating what the proper
behavior is but for now we'll just revert the offending changes:

 Revert LINK_SEARCH_{START,END}_STATIC behavior change
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=9e21b01a