[cmake-developers] nvidia nsight tegra set vcxproj properties (Ant Build) in cmake file

Peter List pem.list at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:35:57 EDT 2015

Awesome - in that case I'll use this built-in support instead of spending
time on writing a python script to call from add_custom_command().

It's not officially documented yet ( http://bit.ly/1MOzB0S ), but I can use
the link you sent ( http://bit.ly/1UdL3nc ) for documentation.

I'm not sure whether this is in the CMake 3.3.1 release, but if not then I
can try a nightly build:

http://www.cmake.org/download/ -> http://www.cmake.org/files/dev/?C=M;O=D
-> cmake-3.3.20150824-ga3d05-win32-x86.exe

Or if that doesn't work, then maybe I'll wait a few days and try a newer
nightly build :-)

thank you,
Peter

PS: I love this built-in (nvidia tegra nsight + visual studio 2010)
support...  Some similar things that would also be awesome as built-in
support are...  nvidia tegra nsight + visual studio 2013, 2015.  nmake +
Android Studio (Windows, Mac, Linux).  iOS + XCode.