[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015669]: XCTest for iOS target has incorrect TEST_HOST

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Aug 21 09:36:28 EDT 2015

On 08/19/2015 03:46 PM, Gregor Jasny via cmake-developers wrote:
> The problem I see with this approach is that CMake provides no official
> iOS toolchain file (maybe we should?). And the popular cmake-ios project
> [1] for example sets SYSTEM_NAME to Darwin.

Yes.  This should be resolved by splitting the proper pieces of such
toolchain files out into a Modules/Platform/iOS.cmake file.  I'm not
familiar enough with iOS development to do this though.

> Maybe we can detect iOS via SDK string for now.

Okay.

> I pushed the ios-app-bundle-layout topic branch together with a test case.

Thanks.  I merged to 'next' for testing last night.  Please take a look
at the failures:

 https://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=1&name=RunCMake.XcodeProject&date=2015-08-21