[cmake-developers] Fixing bug #12506 (iOS install)

Gregor Jasny gjasny at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:31:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

On 07/08/15 00:43, Ruslan Baratov via cmake-developers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about fixing bug
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=12506 and before I go deeper
> in CMake internals just want to ask is there any work-in-progress
> attempts already or hints/directions of how it can be done?

I started to look into this and as far as I remember built a PoC for the
case where you do not build Simulator and non-Simulator within the same
Xcode project. But I never found the time to write down a summary of
that complicated topic.

Currently I work around by calling from my build script:
"${CMAKE}" -DBUILD_TYPE=${CONFIG} -P "${BUILD_DIR}/cmake_install.cmake"

I will try to attach something to the bug report within the next days.

Thanks,
Gregor