[cmake-developers] [CMake 0011944]: CPackDeb: Support dependencies between components/Debian packages

Domen Vrankar domen.vrankar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:34:56 EDT 2015

> Hi,
>
> Would you please add
> set( CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_DEBUG ON)
>
> to the file
> MyLibCPackConfig-splitted-components-depend2.cmake.in
>
> so that we also have the debug logs?

I currently don't have access to my computer so I'll send you that in
about a week.

> BTW, I do not know what CPackDEB.cmake you are running. Is it pushed
> somehow?

I was using master git branch with all your patches applied so it's
the same code you have.
I just remembered that I did an incremental build an not a fresh one
so I'll have to test if it makes a difference after I get back.

Regards,
Domen