[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Mon Apr 20 14:37:21 EDT 2015

> since we haven't worked out custom commands yet

Due to an unrelated deadline and vacation, this feature may take several weeks.

> merged the topic to 'master'

Great

> Please rebase any open work you have on 48004d9d.
>
> This thread has been about the initial introduction of the generator.  Now that it is in 'master' please start a new thread for further udpates.

Will do

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.