[cmake-developers] [CMake 0011944]: CPackDeb: Support dependencies between components/Debian packages

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Apr 16 16:31:42 EDT 2015

On 04/16/2015 04:19 PM, Domen Vrankar wrote:
> I've pushed the patch with minor changes to next.
> http://www.cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;h=0779b679

Thanks.  The "fixup! " mark is useful only during incremental
development of an open topic.  Once a commit is in 'master'
then it should be explicitly referenced by a later fixup commit
with a normal commit message.  I've revised the commit as:

 CPack: Fix single component packaging
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=ed0b0630

I also rebased it back on the original commit and renamed the
topic to match.  This makes it look like one topic that was
merged to master in the middle.