[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Tue Apr 14 12:07:42 EDT 2015

> Currently the Tests/GhsMulti project in the test suite is very minimal.  Please look at expanding it to cover more of the generator implementation.  It needs add_custom_target and add_custom_command, for example.  They could just run a simple "${CMAKE_COMMAND} -P mycode.cmake" script to generate a file or something.

It was easy to add some pre and post build commands as seen in the attached file based on a0477826. Here's the test: https://open.cdash.org/viewSite.php?siteid=11862&project=1&currenttime=1428973200.

There currently isn't any support for custom targets. This limitation means that changes in CMake script files will not trigger rerunning the CMake executable. I'm not sure how much GHS MULTI will be capable of. Any recommendations?

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.